Saturday, November 05, 2005

More classy remarks

Here are some more excerpts of amazing grammar :

Student : Can we solve this problem by another method?
Teacher : Of course. I know only one method, and I will follow only that method which I know. This is not to say that I do not know any other method.
(So finally..what?)

Teacher : Find the equation of the bisector planes which bisect the angle between the planes into to equal parts.
(That got me nowhere reeeal fast)

Teacher : The direction of the normal to the plane is directed along the direction normal to the plane.
(As if I couldn't figure that out)

While this is all very entertaining and all that, I do wish that my teachers (sans my English teacher) would learn some english - the right way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Antarius said...

Teacher : Of course. I know only one method, and I will follow only that method which I know. This is not to say that I do not know any other method.


She/ He forgot the key line

MY NAME IS MOJO JOJO

Saturday, November 05, 2005 4:30:00 AM  
Blogger sykora said...

Even if they kept the accent it would be bearable...

Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:16:00 AM  
Blogger Antarius said...

still its better than

BOTH THE THREE OF YOU TOGETHER SIT SEPARATELY and

BOYS ON THE LEFT GIRLS ON THE RIGHT, REST IN THE MIDDLE

Saturday, November 05, 2005 6:21:00 AM  
Blogger Ashwin said...

Hey, nice title you gave there. And guess you've found something to constantly update your blog with.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

rr i bet?!!

it does sound like crap.. but then this part of math is crap... have u heard his suthi suthi one?

and by the by, he does some of this purposely, just to make sure u pay attention to at least some parts of the class.. !!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:45:00 AM  
Blogger Antarius said...

better than this teacher in B'lore

PLEASE GIVE ME PAY ATTENTION

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home