Saturday, November 26, 2005

NUMB3RS

Hey guys, sorry its been so late.
I was revamping my computer, and installed windows about 6 times in order to get it right.

This post is about a new show I saw recently on TV.
It's called Numbers, and it's about a mathematician who helps out his bro who's on the FBI. Some of the stuff he does is really cool, but those who know me will prbably think that it's one of my quirky idiosyncrasies to like such things.

I liked it (though the TV cut about 4 times in between), and thought i ought to recommend it to you guys.

For those in my vicinity and who have the resources, it comes on AXN at 7:00 PM every Saturday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

hmm.. interesting. Will try and find time to watch it!!

Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Antarius said...

will do, Comrade

Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

ur STUCK!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger ram_einstein said...

No DishTV, no SetTopBox (excuse my programming-style camel case) so no Cartoon.. uh I mean Numbers.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home